|Professional training in credit control is vital to ensure that staff engaged in the administration of your policies and procedures are skilled, knowledgeable and confident in carrying out the tasks.
- Is your debtor management team functioning to its fullest potential?
- Are your policies and procedures current, and are they being implemented?
- Do your Accounts Receivable staff know what is expected of them?
- Do they know the most effective telephone and correspondence techniques?
- Is your aged debtor list as good as, or better than, this?
Diagnostic Debtors Health Check
By conducting a thorough assessment of your existing debtor management practices, we are able to determine the effectiveness of your systems.
Comparing them to best-practice standards enables weaknesses to be pinpointed and training is able to be tailored to meet your needs.
Professional training in credit control is vital to ensure that staff engaged in the administration of your policies and procedures are skilled, knowledgeable and confident in carrying out the tasks.
Your Debtor management team must function to its fullest potential. To do this, policies and procedures need to be current and they also need to be adhered to by credit control staff.
Do your staff know the most effective telephone techniques? Do they know how to manage difficult and rude customers?Accounts Receivable Solutions provide bespoke training packages designed to suit your identified needs.
After conducting the Diagnostic Debtors Health Check (left) you will be made aware of which areas of your operations need enhancing and a training package created for you.In addition, full-day or half-day sessions are readily available covering:
- THE BASICS OF CREDIT CONTROL
- EFFECTIVE TELEPHONE SKILLS
- THE NEED FOR GOOD TERMS OF TRADE AND THE PPSA.
What is Covered?
The bespoke packages can cover virtually every aspect of Debtor Management practices, so you decide what you would like to incorporate into the training modules to improve your team’s effectiveness.
Established packages can provide tuition on:
- Why credit control is vital for your business
- Assessing likely customers’ ability to pay
- The need for accurate record-keeping
- Collecting tough debts
- The proper telephone manner
- Good customer relations
- Terms of Trade/PPSA
- And much more
Sessions can be held in your chosen business premises anywhere in Australia and New Zealand – or even further afield – at times convenient to you.
External training may be arranged in any major city.
See our Contact page for more details.